- Combination picnic table, sandpit and sensory play station for indoor or outdoor use
- Child-sized yellow cedar table measures 3'L x 2½'W x 1¾'H, max. weight 110 lbs.
- Tabletop removes to reveal 2 plastic bin inserts—fill with sand, water, toys or other sensory items (not included)
- Each removable bin holds up to 16 lbs., or 1 gal., of water or sand
- Lightweight picnic table is easy to move
- Great for backyard picnics in the shade, arts and crafts projects, or sensory play
- Adult assembly required
- Ages 3 and up.
Our beautiful Wooden 2-in-1 Picnic Table Sensory Play Station beckons kids for all sorts of activities: summertime picnics, sensory play with sand or water, or the perfect spot to set up in the shade and read or draw! The sturdy A-frame table features a bench on each side with enough room for up to 4 kids to play at once (max. weight 110 lbs.), and is attractive enough to set up anywhere, indoors or out!
Our child-sized wooden backyard piece is made of yellow cedar and measures 3'L x 2½'W x 1¾'H. Lightweight and easy to move, this multi-use kids’ table has a removable tabletop revealing 2 plastic bin inserts. Fill the bins with sand, water, toys or other sensory items (not included)—each holds up to 16 lbs., or 1 gallon, of water or sand.