Harkla’s Weighted Compression Vest is a compression weighted vest whose weights are adjustable. Simply place the vest over your child's clothing, and watch your little one return to feeling grounded and in control. A perfect addition to the classroom, pack the weighted compression vest with your child's school supplies for on-the-go sensory integration therapy. It works well on travel, too! Improve both their and your car rides with a vest providing deep pressure sensory input.
- Vest comes with 2lbs of weight: (4) 1⁄4 lb weights & (2) 1⁄2 lb weights
- 2 pockets on the front, 4 pockets on the back
- Machine washable
- Breathable mesh on the front and back to keep your little one cool
- Built to last
- Helps regulate sensory information’
- Improves mood and focus
- Provides Deep Pressure Touch
- Gentle deep pressure assists with self-calming, organization, enhancing a preferred level of alertness, increased focus and improved body awareness
- Proprioceptive input
Specs for Weighted Vest
Soft Neoprene, Mesh, Velcro.
Small: 21-26 inches wide x 13-14 inches long (Ages 2-4)
Medium: 24-30 inches wide x 15-16 inches long (Ages 5-9)
Large: 28-34 inches wide x 18-19 inches long (Ages 10+)
The Harkla Weighted Compression Vest Is Designed To Be 5-10% of the user's body weight. We recommend that you measure your child to ensure purchasing the correct size. The width is measured by taking the circumference of the torso. The length is measured by taking the measurement from the top of the shoulder to the waist. Is your child between sizes or on the higher end? We recommend you size up.