Kozie’s Unisex Sensory Compression Shorts are made of comfy 4-way stretch fabric which allows the child to work or play creatively and actively. This can comfortably be worn as an outer or inner garment providing deep pressure sensory input. This is a perfect match to Kozie's compression shirts or can be worn with any garment.
- No tags (one tear away tag) to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities of child
- Comfy 4-way stretch fabric
- Relevant styling so can be worn alone or as an undergarment
- Nonrestrictive fabric allows full movement of child
- Machine washable
Not available in store; online only.
- Gentle deep pressure assists with self-calming, organization, enhancing a preferred level of alertness, increased focus and improved body awareness
- Noninvasive therapeutic opportunity
- Provides opportunities for comfort and compression during work or fun and interactive play
- Helps regulate the proprioceptive sensory system through deep pressure input
- Compression increases endorphin levels and decreases heart rate and blood pressure
- Deep touch pressure causes the release of both serotonin and dopamine in the brain
- Proprioceptive and tactile input