Durable Chewelry That Can Take a Chomp. Need an outlet for active chewers and biters? Made of durable silicone, the Rock Chewy necklace can withstand moderate plus chewing. It’s thick enough to improve calm and focus throughout multiple chomps. One side is smooth and the other side is bumpy to encourage oral exploration. Wear chewelry at home, school or whenever the urge strikes to chew and bite. For moderate plus chewers. Non-returnable.
- Oral Motor Skills & Chewing
- Safe outlet helps redirect from chewing on clothing, fingers and other items
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Noisy busy setting causing sensory overload? Chew on your necklace to help relieve stress
- Gently introduce chewy as a new texture to help with oral motor exploration
Use with adult supervision . "Make sure child does not chew on necklace cord or clasp. Inspect necklace before each use. Discard immediately if any part of necklace is damaged. This necklace has a safety clasp to prevent strangulation and to breakaway when pulled on. Never use if safety clasp is broken. Remove necklaces before active play, naptime, and bedtime. "
- Chewy: 2"L x 3"W x 0.5"D. Necklace: 15"L
- Weighs 1.7 oz.
- Made of food grade silicone. Nylon necklace with breakaway polypropylene clasp
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Chewy: Dishwasher safe. Top rack.
- Necklace: Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Gray chewy. Black necklace and clasp
Chewies are designed for mouthing. This chewy is made of FDA-approved silicone and is free of BPA. Tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab, this chewy meets or exceeds government safety standards for lead and phthalates. All chewy cords feature breakaway safety fasteners. While no chewy is indestructible, our chewies are tested to robust in-house standards of varying levels of pressure, for at least 2000 repetitive cycles, to meet the oral needs of the most active chewers. "