Learning Resources Soft Foam Emoji Cubes are based on the imagery of the popular mobile communication icons, this set of dice-style cubes comes with two cubes adorned with 12 different faces meant to represent common feelings and emotions, and two cubes filled with prompts and questions designed to get kids talking. These cubes offer plenty of opportunities for fundamental social learning-have kids roll the question cubes and answer the resulting prompt, or let them roll the emoji cubes and discuss the feelings and emotions behind the faces that come up. The Soft Foam Emoji Cubes are also great for language and vocabulary lessons, and can help kids expand the ways in which they think about and communicate their inner feelings.
- Emotions include: Happy, Excited, Surprised, Sad, Angry, Worried, Confused, Embarrassed, Frustrated, Silly
- Ages 3+
- Helps kids strengthen their visual memory, concentration, and classification skills
- Helps kids develop language
- Builds creativity and social skills through immersive role play
- Social and Emotional Development