Carson Dellosa’s Social Skills Matter! (Mini-Books to Teach Essential Social Skills) includes over 80 reproducible mini-books for children to assemble, color, read, and make their own. Each mini-book focuses on a different facet of important social skills including cooperative play, learning about feelings, communication, school-day behavior, manners, and behavior management. Mastery of these essential social skills can be a factor in determining a child’s future success, social acceptance, and happiness.
- 84 mini books total (7 chapters with 12 mini-books per chapter)
- Skills taught: communication, cooperative play, feelings, keeping calm, manners, school routines
- Includes multisensory activities that shape behavior through auditory, visual, and tactile senses and developmental tasks
- Ages 4-8
- Helps develop language and problem solving skills
- Language and social and emotional development