A Lap Pad with Extra Sensory Input
Relax and chill! Soothing vibrations and calming weight provide input to sensory seekers and build tolerance in sensory avoiders. Irresistibly soft with gentle bumps for tactile exploration. Features pocket to stash fidgets or tuck your hands inside. Place across lap, back or stomach to enjoy the sensory input. Battery operated and portable design make this lap pad ideal for car rides or the classroom. Cover slips right off so you can wash it and keep your lap pad fresh and clean.
- Engages under responders and helps over responders calm down
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 45+ lbs.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Ideas for Use
- Place on lap to promote focus while working on the computer
- Add to a sensory corner to help kids calm
- Place on lap while reading or watching TV at the end of a long day
- Mood & Attention
- Tactile Seeking
- Transition & Travel
- Classroom Success
- Lap pad: 13"L x 9"W. Pocket: 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 4.5 lbs.
- Lap pad: Made of 100% polyester. Filled with 100% polyester fiber and EVA pellets
- Cover: Remove cover. Adhere all closures. Machine wash cold. Dry low.
- Inner weighted portion: Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Lime green
Our products have been tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab. Our products meet or exceed government safety standards for lead and physical and mechanical hazards. Our products comply with applicable voluntary, mandatory and best practice guidelines wherever such standards exist.