Kozie’s Sensory Compression Shirts have larger arm holes and a lower neck line, making this shirt more of an undershirt than an outer shirt. It is made of the same comfy 4-way stretch fabric which allows the child to work or play creatively and actively, while providing deep pressure calming and organizing sensory input.
- One tear away tag to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities of child
- Relevant styling so can be worn alone or as an undergarment
- Nonrestrictive fabric allows full movement of child
- Machine washable with like colors, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low
This item is available online only and will be shipped from the manufacturer.
- Gentle deep pressure assists with self-calming, organization, enhancing a preferred level of alertness, increased focus and improved body awareness
- Noninvasive therapeutic opportunity
- Provides opportunities for comfort and compression during work or fun and interactive play
- Helps regulate the proprioceptive sensory system through deep pressure input
- Compression increases endorphin levels and decreases heart rate and blood pressure
- Deep touch pressure causes the release of both serotonin and dopamine in the brain
- Tactile and proprioceptive input
Specs for Sensory Compression Shirts
4-way stretch 90% nylon 10% spandex