Fun and Function’s Pointer Finger Isolator helps users with limited dexterity use mobile devices, iPads and keyboards. Designed for kids, this tool prevents finger dragging when using technology. Slip it on like a glove to isolate the pointer finger for touching and typing and tuck the other fingers away.
- Use in conjunction with an augmentative communication device
- Can be used by both right handed and left handed people
- Ages 3-12
- Improves fine motor coordination and strength
- Supports pincer grasp or radial grasp
- Handwriting products have been tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab
- Meet or exceed government safety standards for physical and mechanical hazards
Specs for Pointer Finger Isolator
6.5"L x 4.5"W.
1.5"L x 1.5"W
Three finger portion
2"L x 2.5W.