ARK’s Mouse Tip for the Z-Vibe is the ultimate tool for sensory oral motor therapy, particularly for children in early intervention. His friendly “Mickey Mouse-like” face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration, and increases a child’s willingness to participate in therapy. Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. They can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, coordination of movement, discrimination, and of course play therapy.
This is recommended for individuals with a bite reflex and/or sensory issues. The hard tip is firmer for more resistance and proprioceptive input. This listing is for Hard Mouse Tip.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA Compliant
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 3” from ear to ear
- Sold individually
- To be used with any Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber (sold separately)
- Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at al times