Lauri Categories Early Learning Center Kit provides plenty of hands-on practice as children develop skills in grouping, classifying and communicating. Activities are designed to aid in developing language skills as kids find pictures that are similar to items on each card and category mat.
- Includes: Activity Guide, 70 Soft Picture Tiles, 24 Categories (12 Double-Sided Mats), and A 2-drawer Storage Box
- Ages 4+
- Sorting and grouping helps build cognitive skills: they teach toddlers to notice similarities and differences, learn to categorize, and develop early literacy and numeracy skills
- Helps develop fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination
- Helps build visual perception and thinking skills
- Helps develop memory
- Social and emotional development