Toss and Cross Fun!
Toss and catch a rainbow of colorful scarves! It’s a great tool when teaching kids to cross the midline (the imaginary line down the center of the body). Crossing midline is a crucial developmental milestone for reading, writing, motor activities and self-care. There are tons of hand eye coordination activities you can do with these scarves. Kids can toss with the right hand and catch with the left, and toss with the left hand and catch with the right. Keep kids engaged during music and dance classes by having them wave a scarf to the rhythm. Even toddlers love these scarves and enjoy stuffing them into boxes and then pulling them out one by one for discovery fun.
- Hand eye coordination games help support cognitive development
- Encourages sensory integration and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Toss with one hand and catch with the other hand
- Can you toss a scarf, clap your hands and then catch the scarf?
- Use as an icebreaker or during movement breaks
Includes twelve scarves, two of each color
Weighs 3 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and green
- This product has been tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab and meets or exceeds government safety standards for flammability.