On a Roll!
Get ready to roll! This sensory integration tool provides extra tactile input and deep pressure. Kids and adults love the soothing bumpy feel of this foam roller. Try it on your legs and shoulders for a quick sensory break or when you need to chill. Just a few minutes of rolling calms tension, organizes the body and wakes up muscles to boost attention and focus. Use as part of a sensory diet.
- Terrific tool for sensory seekers and sensory avoiders alike
- Supports kids and teens with sensory processing disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Roll along the back, shoulders or legs for a calming massage
- Have kids pretend to roll out dough on a table or floor
- Use before lessons to boost focus
- Overall: 19.5"L x 2.4" Diameter. Roller: 11.2"L x 2.4" Diameter. Handles: 4"L x 0.6" Diameter
- Weighs 12 oz.
- Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) and High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) plastic
- Designed without phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green roller with blue and red striped handles. Or Orange roller with blue and red striped handles.