Spot Markers that Squeak!
Step on a spot to make it squeak! Use our Squeaky Spots to combine movement activities with auditory stimulation for multisensory fun. Hop from one Squeaky Spot to the next, create an obstacle course, or practice color recognition. Supports motor planning skills, color recognition, sensory integration activities and more.
- Encourages movement, motor planning and coordination
- Engages kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Hop from spot to spot without touching the floor
- Call out a color and have the child step or jump on the corresponding spot
- Follow a sequence! Call out two or even three colors, and have the child go from color to color in order
- Includes 6 spots
- 8" Diameter
- Weighs 2 oz. each
- Made of polyurethane vinyl, 100% polyester non-slip fabric and expandable polyethylene. Sound mechanism is polypropylene
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple