Seat Cushions for Sensory Support
A cushion designed especially for sensory seekers! Spiky on one side and bumpy on the other, so kids can choose which type of tactile input they prefer. Helps kids and teens who need a heightened sensory experience stay seated for longer periods of time. Provides a discreet outlet for movement during circle time, desk work or while eating. Sensory input engages core and helps improve focus. Lightweight and portable for easy travel from home to school or work.
- Encourages weight shifting and movement to sharpen focus
- Challenges balance, body awareness and core strength
- Helps improve posture
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Cushions can be inflated with Volume Hand Pump (sold separately). To inflate cushion, remove white air plug, fill cushion using pump and replace air plug.
Ideas for Use
- Inflate to the max for a firmer seat, or deflate for a more wobbly feel
- Use while standing to help strengthen balance skills
- Sit on the cushion during circle time, in the classroom or while eating to encourage movement without disrupting peers
- 13" Diameter. Inflates up to 2.4"H
- Weighs 2.3 lbs.
- Holds up to 400 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
- Designed without Latex
Cushions and balls have been tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab, and meets or exceeds government safety standards for lead, physical and mechanical hazards, flammability and phthalates.