Mirror Mirror in my Hand!
This kid friendly, Shatterproof Handle Mirror helps children to learn self regulation and body awareness. The rounded corners and easy-to-grasp handles make this a safe and portable tool for therapists and parents. Kids can identify facial features and expressions by matching different faces with moods and emotions. This mirror also teaches self care; kids can examine their teeth after brushing and their faces after washing.
- Helpful tool for speech language therapy and self-regulation
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, autism, or gross motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12m+
Ideas for Use
- Practice recognizing facial features at home or in clinic
- Have fun mimicking and recognizing facial expressions
- Help a child to use their mouth to make sounds
Base: 13.8"L x 9"W. Mirror: 7.9"L x 6.8"W
Weighs 1.1 lb.
- Made of MDF wood and plexiglass
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Lime green
Our products comply with applicable voluntary, mandatory and best practice guidelines wherever such standards exist.