Roll Your Way to Calm
Roll the wiggles away with a foam roller that provides deep pressure massage therapy, joint compression and sensory integration. Our Pressure Foam Roller is a terrific tool for a sensory diet and supports kids' ability to focus and function. Roll on the arms, back, legs or bottom of feet. Kids love how you can use the therapy roller to apply just the right amount of pressure. Let kids pretend to be pizza dough or cookie dough and relax as you roll the back roller. Kids love the feel and teachers and therapists love the outcome. Kids can also use this independently for a sensory break.
- Best foam roller for sensory seekers and sensory under-responders
- Supports kids with gross motor delays, developmental delays and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
- Take on the road to re-energize during long trips
- Use before bedtime to help kids unwind
- Try rolling gently or firmly
- 11.5"L. Wheels: 4.3" Diameter x 1.6" W. Handles: 3.7"L x 4.87" circumference
- Weighs 10.6 oz.
- Made of latex free NBR (synthetic rubber) and HIPS plastic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Vary