Fabrication Exercises’ CanDo Digi-Extend Hand Exercisers are a unique therapy device that can isolate the extension of all five fingers and each of the individual finger joints. The product strengthens the intrinsic and extrinsic muscle groups to maximize ex-tensor tendon gliding, joint motion, coordination and muscle function in the hand and forearm. Patients can easily change the resistance levels and vary their hand positions for specific exercises to help maximize exercise goals and prevent injury.
- Can be used for finger abduction, blocking and flexion exercises
- The package includes the CanDo Digi-Extend, 14 bands covering four levels of resistance and an instruction and exercise guide.
- The included exercise manual offers instructions in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch
- Develops isolated finger strength, flexibility and coordination
- Builds hand and forearm strength to aid in the rehabilitation of carpal tunnel, arthritis, stroke, fractures, tendon injuries, never lacerations, and tennis elbow.
- Latex free