Chew on Cloth Bands Instead of Shirts!
Say goodbye to soggy, chewed-up shirts! These super absorbent necklaces are designed to redirect children from chewing and biting their clothing or other items. Unlike silicone or plastic chew necklaces, these terry cloth Bite Bands soak up drool, keeping shirts dry even after extended periods of chewing. Bite Bands also exercise oral motor and facial muscles to prepare kids for good eating habits. Long-lasting durable design. For moderate chewers. Non-returnable.
- Redirects kids from biting
- Helps with sensory processing disorder, autism, ADHD or oral motor needs
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- For those who have trouble filtering sights, sounds, touch, smells and even tastes, chewing can help filter and organize an onslaught of sensory information
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Provides a means of oral motor exploration to help minimize food aversions by gently introducing different textures
- Includes one bite band
- 25"L. 1" Diameter
- Weighs 1 oz. each
- Made of 100% polyester
- Machine wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. White hook-and-loop