ARK’s Soft Textured Spoon Tip turns any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool. Featuring gentle bumps on the back of the spoon and a soft chewable construction, this tool helps transition children from puréed to textured foods and provides added tongue stability when combined with the popular Z-Vibe.
The size and shape of the spoon bowl allow for easy feeding and oral stimulation - big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
- Recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex
- This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps "wake up" the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw
- Helps transition tube-fed children to solid foods
- Tactile bumps provide texture that helps transition children from puréed to textured foods and provides added tongue stability
- Oral motor and tactile input
- Medical grade and FDA compliant
- Lead, phthalate, PVC, BPA, & latex free
Specs for Soft Textured Spoon Tip
3" x .75" x .25"