ARK’s Popette Tip is an adaptor for the Z-Vibe and Z-Grabber that lets you add vibration to the use of lollipops, Toothettes, and DentaSwabs. Lollipops are a fun, effective, and tasty oral motor therapy tool for oral awareness and lip/tongue exercises. Toothettes and DentaSwabs are spongy therapy tools commonly used during sensory assessments and to provide oral input. Simply press their stem into the Popette Tip, twist the Popette Tip into the Z-Vibe handle (sold separately), and you're ready to go! You can also trim the stem of the Toothette, DentaSwab, or lollipop if a shorter length is desired.
- Compatible with most standard lollipops (Dum Dums are recommended, which have both a good stem and sucker size)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA
- To be used under adult supervision at all times
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps develop oral awareness
- Helps develop fine motor skills and muscles for eating and talking
- Oral motor and tactile input
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Medical grade and FDA compliant
Specs for Popette Tip
Approximately 2.5" in length and just under .5" in diameter