Minimize Biting and Provide Soothing Tactile Input
When kids’ hands wander into their mouths, slip these on. The fuzzy sea-like tentacles are super soft and redirect kids from scratching and biting. Use the mittens as part of a sensory diet to desensitize overly sensitive areas or rub on arms, back, face and neck for a soothing tactile experience. Place on hands as wearable fidget during storytime or when traveling.
- Offers tactile and sensory input to hands and arms
- Minimizes scratching, biting, chewing and sucking on fingers
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Gently stroke on face or arms to soothe and calm
- Use to silently fidget during quiet time, homework or appointments
- Use the mittens as hand puppets. Make up a short story about undersea creatures
- Includes two mittens
- 6.5"L x 3.5"W. Wrist opening: 10.5" circumference
- Weighs 2 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester
- Machine wash gentle. Air dry.
- Color: Red